New Beginning

Options
Hello everyone, I am new to myfitpal and my first couple of days have been great since I am able to keep up with all my calories throughout the day. It really helps. I have a long road ahead of me because I would like to lose 80 pounds and keep it off for the rest of my life. Im ready for the challenge.

Jesi

Replies

• BarbB163
    BarbB163 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi new here today as recommended by my daughter, looks like what I was looking for now I need to be consistent. Will to accept all the help available here. Does anyone else here have fibromyalgia and how are they coping with diet and fibro?
  • LadyoftheDisc
    LadyoftheDisc Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Welcome fellow Texan!! I've been here a few months and absolutely love this site and all the support you get from others who are in the same boat as you, it's very encouraging!! Good luck with your weight loss... I'll send a friends add :)
  • calmmomw3minimeez
    calmmomw3minimeez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Hi to both of you! I don't have fibromyalga, but I have a sister who does. She's not on a fitness plan(still slim at 54yrs of age - wow!), but I've been here a while and I love it. Everything I tried before MFP(crash diets and the like) of course didn't work, but this site has put everything in perspective for me now. I don't diet at all! I eat more healthy foods but I don't believe in depriving myself either of some of the things that I want SOMETIMES(deprivation leads to binging!). I wish you guys the best. Just take it one day at a time, get used to the calorie counting and pace yourself with starting workouts if you're not doing them already. I would be glad to encourage and support you guys if you'd like to add me. There's plenty of information here and loads of motivation. Much success on your journeys!!! Can't seem to spell too well today(lol)!:tongue: