fat burners

are fat burners / diet pills advisable?:smile:

Replies

• are fat burners / diet pills advisable?:smile:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    i have tried them,
    problem one-you have to take them consistently for about three months before you notice anything, and that is hard
    two-I haven't tried any that have really made a difference at all
    three-once you start them are you going to pay for them for an extended amount of time?
    you are better to find a way to do this on your own, au naturel it will be better all around, why waste the money, most people do not take them long enough or consistently anyways because you never see the results you are looking for, or what the company promises
  • I have tried so many diet pills it isn't funny:sad: . None of the ones that I found done the wonders they swear to do. I am losing more and feeling better now with exercise and somewhat :blushing: of a healthy diet. Good luck with whatever you decide.
  • Fat Burners can help you get more energy for your workout, but a good diet of 5 meals a day will do the same thing.
  • Paeonia
    Paeonia Posts: 161
    I used to swear by Metabolife...the old Metabolife, before the FDA ban...man did that stuff work! The only diet pill I have ever used that actually worked and worked well. I dropped 20 lbs on it...but well, for better or worse, those days are gone and the old Metabolife doesn't exist anymore. There are other diet pills that have come out that say they have the same ingredients as the old Metabolife 356, and while that's technically true, the AMOUNTS are different now thanks to new FDA guidelines. They no longer work IME.

Besides, as others have said, diet and exercise is really the best method, because it constitutes a lifestyle change, which is the only way you're going to lose the weight and keep it off.

---

sw 139.5 cw 136.5 gw 110
  • You need to be very careful with diet pills. They can give you instant results but really screw up your metabolism for the future making it even harder to lose weight. I wouldn't advise them unless you talk to a doctor or nutritionist.