Elliptical Bike?

does anybody know what those things are called at the gym that are part elliptical trainer part exercise bike? You sit down to do it, but the pedals are the kind from an elliptical trainer and it has the hand bars too that swing back and forth as you do it. Just wondered cause I am going to the gym in a bit and that is my favorite machine!