I'm New! Help me loose weight please!lol

Options
Hey everyone, I've heard a lot of great things abuot this website and so I thought I'd try it out! I had my daughter 9 months ago and since then shes had to have a couple surgeries and I've had a lot of problems w/ stomach acid b/c of the pregnancy and stuff so I've had a really hard time losing the weight. And I'm just sick of feeling sooo ugly and fat! I weigh 191 right now (neeever weighed more than 155 before i was pregnant) and I would really like to get back to 145, or even 135 (my IdEaL weight!) Im finding it really hard to push my self to keep trying though b/c it seems like i have been for 9 months now and i havent seen very many results....and i know i need to try harder...but i cant do it on my own.....so im hoping you ladies can help me out! thanks so much!
Charity

Replies

• cmaustin
    Options
    Hey everyone, I've heard a lot of great things abuot this website and so I thought I'd try it out! I had my daughter 9 months ago and since then shes had to have a couple surgeries and I've had a lot of problems w/ stomach acid b/c of the pregnancy and stuff so I've had a really hard time losing the weight. And I'm just sick of feeling sooo ugly and fat! I weigh 191 right now (neeever weighed more than 155 before i was pregnant) and I would really like to get back to 145, or even 135 (my IdEaL weight!) Im finding it really hard to push my self to keep trying though b/c it seems like i have been for 9 months now and i havent seen very many results....and i know i need to try harder...but i cant do it on my own.....so im hoping you ladies can help me out! thanks so much!
    Charity
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Welcome Charity,

First let me say this is going to be alot easier if:

You fill in all of your food menus in advance and modify to log exactly what you are eating.

Plan to cook and eat healthy foods...probably bring food to work including snacks.

Have a schedule for regular exercise...what are you doing?...and for how long?...log it every day.

Come here for support every day and stay positive. :happy:

The rest will come...just start there. You will be successful! :wink:

~Namaste :flowerforyou:

~Mi
  • tacoman
    tacoman Posts: 40
    Options
    Welcome

Sucess is within your reach this site is a great tool to use. Start slow and build a solid foundation. Good luck.

65461.png
  • reet34
    reet34 Posts: 47
    Options
    Hi and Welcome Charity,

Have just joined this week and can relate to the task ahead seeming like a hard one. I too weigh more than I have ever before and now is the time to stop the cycle before it gets worse. I weigh 78kg (171.6 in lbs) and should be 68 or 150 lbs. My youngest child is 12 so have no excuse!

goodluck to us both.

Moreeta
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    PUSH! PUSH! PUSH!!!

You can do it friend!!! YEY YOU! Just take steps slowly, and make goals you can achieve! YOU CAN DO IT!!! :drinker:
  • GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    It can be done, there are a lot of us here that have had great success. Just take one thing at a time and dedicate yourself, YOU CAN DO IT!!!!:flowerforyou: :wink:
  • cmaustin
    Options
    thanks so much you guys!:happy:
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Options
    Welcome Charity, :flowerforyou:
  • faythe
    faythe Posts: 245
    Options
    Hi! I'm in roughly the same boat you are, although I started out heavier. I have a four-month-old son and I gained about 40 pounds with him that I seem to be having a hard time taking off. Even nursing isn't helping me get this extra fat off my body! So far, what's been helpful for me is taking the time to do light exercise when he's okay with being put down, eating better, and DEFINITELY tracking what I eat! Holding myself accountable for what goes in my mouth makes a big difference!

I want you to know that you CAN do this and that it IS possible! We're all in this together. :)

Cheers and good luck!
    Faythe.