Midnight shifters!

Options
Just a question. I currently work a 1st shift at my job, however, every now and then I pick up a midnight shift. I did this yesterday. My day went like this! First job 6am-930am, second job 445pm-9pm then I ended up going back to job number one from 1215am till 6am. I only napped a half hour from 11pm till 1130. I still had calories left over from Wednesday but wasn;t sure if I should start on Thursday! What do you all do? I just basically forfeited the Wednesday calories and have just been using Thursdays now that I have actually slept a proper amount of time. lol But that window bewteen the sleeping I wasn't sure of what to do.

Replies

• alecta337
    alecta337 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    From the posts I have read about people with irregular work schedules:

Some people cut off their calories at midnight.

Some people cut off their calories when they get a substantial about of sleep.

I personally stay up till 1-3am almost every day (I am a college student) and I keep track from when I wake up till when I go to sleep, I don't use the midnight cut-off like some people do.

I think its personal preference, but as long as you choose one way and stick to it, you should be fine =]