Finally....Now my destiny can begin

Options
I am 31 years old and am just now to the point where it is now or never......
I have always wanted to lose weight and to look a certain way I have just never had the motivation to do so. Guess, the only difference between then and now is, I am now more determined than ever. I can't wait to add my first day of meals and exercise to my profile...
As lame as this sounds.....I plan to use this as my answer to.....It helps knowing that I will have to answer to this page and to myself at the end of the day. I am really hoping that it helps anyway.
I have a 14 year old daughter, Leighanna, and a 10 month old daughter, Jaime. Mothering those two is absolutely my heart and my pleasure. Birthing them however, has turned my body into someone I don't even recognize. LOL
I am not sure what happened yesterday to make me come home look for this help....i just know that I got out of the shower and looking back at me was a woman that I had never met before....A pale, fat, woman. Apparantely I have not been looking in alot of mirrors lately and this came as quite a shock. hehehehe. Funny fat girl....coming through. Beep Beep
I am ready to begin my life again.
My husband has no issues with my weight. There are no pressures, cept one, to lose the weight.
I just want to do this for me. Not just that I want to do this for me.......I am going to do this for me.
Finally.....Now my destiny can begin
My ramblings are through........for now
I look forward to meeting some wonderful new people and becoming a wonderful new woman
Your friend in life, weight loss, and more
Angela

85034.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• Angelasdizzy
    Options
    I am 31 years old and am just now to the point where it is now or never......
    I have always wanted to lose weight and to look a certain way I have just never had the motivation to do so. Guess, the only difference between then and now is, I am now more determined than ever. I can't wait to add my first day of meals and exercise to my profile...
    As lame as this sounds.....I plan to use this as my answer to.....It helps knowing that I will have to answer to this page and to myself at the end of the day. I am really hoping that it helps anyway.
    I have a 14 year old daughter, Leighanna, and a 10 month old daughter, Jaime. Mothering those two is absolutely my heart and my pleasure. Birthing them however, has turned my body into someone I don't even recognize. LOL
    I am not sure what happened yesterday to make me come home look for this help....i just know that I got out of the shower and looking back at me was a woman that I had never met before....A pale, fat, woman. Apparantely I have not been looking in alot of mirrors lately and this came as quite a shock. hehehehe. Funny fat girl....coming through. Beep Beep
    I am ready to begin my life again.
    My husband has no issues with my weight. There are no pressures, cept one, to lose the weight.
    I just want to do this for me. Not just that I want to do this for me.......I am going to do this for me.
    Finally.....Now my destiny can begin
    My ramblings are through........for now
    I look forward to meeting some wonderful new people and becoming a wonderful new woman
    Your friend in life, weight loss, and more
    Angela

85034.png
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey to better health.

All the best! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Angelasdizzy
    Options
    Thank you so much
    85034.png
  • cnolovechild
    Options
    You couldn't have found a better place to begin! Welcome to the MFP family! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP :happy:

Wow...you sound very motivated and determined to succeed.

I love a happy ending...like success!!

~Namaste :flowerforyou:

~Mi
  • tacoman
    tacoman Posts: 40
    Options
    I just wanted to add my welcome as well.

65461.png
  • darl
    darl Posts: 12
    Options
    I am new out here as well. But I just wanted to send you a welcome.
  • monica5237
    monica5237 Posts: 450
    Options
    welcome welcome welcome!!!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

We here at MFP are a great support group. I have only been here a week or so but I love it. Just keep reading the posts and posting your needs and worries and wants and you opinion and you advice and you will succeed. This is a wonderful place to begin!!!!!

Good luck to you and keep in touch

Monica