3. wrap a handful of nuts in eggs
4. my kid is too young, when he grow older, I'll put a little bit case in eggs
5. games

What will be in your Easter basket?

Replies

• michelle4271
    michelle4271 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    its not so much the worry about what will be in the basket, it will be what WONT be in my mouth.......hopefully:laugh:
  • Bridgetc140
    Bridgetc140 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Well, my daughter will have lots of candy in her basket....mostly just chocolate and peanut butter eggs, and a Giant chocolate Bunny. She will also have a stuffed bunny and a card. We always got the goodies on Holidays as children and I don't want to deny my daughter. I will have to however monitor her father and the basket...lol. I can't wait to do it later. I bought hot pink shrink wrap and we have a beautiful basket that we bought last year and plan on using every year. On Sunday (we go to church on Saturdays), we will get her dressed up in her beautiful dress and hat and take pics with her holding her basket, then an easter egg hunt (hopefully outside, but maybe inside depending on the weather), and then we will color eggs. It will be fun. Oh and I'm roasting a chicken, making sweet potato mash and steaming some vegetables not sure what kind yet......It should be a fun day.
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    i am blessed because i hate candy, so easter sweets wont be my problem. ha ha.
    i actually made my boyfriend an easter basket this year because i figured it would be funny to give it to him easter morning.
    It has reese cups, a chocolate bunny and bud light in it
  • SaraEWrig
    SaraEWrig Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Play doh Easter Eggs
    Toothbrushes
    Toothpaste
    Pillow Pet
    Swimming goggles
    My little pony
    Jelly Beans
    Peeps (ick)
    M&M's
    Baby Animals Picture Book
  • Bridgetc140
    Bridgetc140 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    i am blessed because i hate candy, so easter sweets wont be my problem. ha ha.
    i actually made my boyfriend an easter basket this year because i figured it would be funny to give it to him easter morning.

LMAO @ the bud light...lol
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options

I like the way you think... haha!
  • lalilalu
    lalilalu Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have a Hot Cross Bun for breakfast, and that'll be the extent of Easter in our house. My toddler doesn't know about it and didn't even follow an egg hunt the other day coz she didn't know what the easter eggs were, my husband has never celebrated Easter and both my sister and I are eating healthy so dont need any chocolate....
  • hroderick
    hroderick Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    My kids are long grown but I still like to color boiled eggs.
    So I'll be making lite egg salad for supper.

Maybe I'll bring in some sweet smelling flowers to satiate my senses.

Enjoy!!
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    this sounds weird, but:

some jelly beans
    dyed eggs (which i will then eat)
    beer (we're having a beer hunt...haha)
    cadbury cream eggs
    carrots
  • ShannonWinger
    ShannonWinger Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I'm SOOOO looking forward to indulging in some Cadbury Eggs!!! I can't think of anything better than those.