Here we go AGAIN!!!

Options
memaw66
memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
Okay, so I am back to try this thing AGAIN!!!! I had done so well before that I am willing to give it another try. I had lost nearly 20lbs before and then life got in the way with the loss of my father and then my mother got ill and then I lost her and just a bunch of stuff happened and I gained back all that I lost but 1lb. So here I am again to try and beat it this time. Everyone here is so positive and motivating that I can't imagine going any where else for support and motivation. I always read the message boards but just have not been able to keep up with counting calories and could not manage to eat right during all the chaotic times during the past year, it just was NOT possible. So I am hoping that now things have settled down enough for me to concentrate on ME and MY needs and to make MYSELF healthy. I DO NOT want to go through what I saw my mother go through. So I guess what I'm trying to say is I"M BACK!!!!!!!! AGAIN!!!

MEMAW!!!!!

Replies

• memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Okay, so I am back to try this thing AGAIN!!!! I had done so well before that I am willing to give it another try. I had lost nearly 20lbs before and then life got in the way with the loss of my father and then my mother got ill and then I lost her and just a bunch of stuff happened and I gained back all that I lost but 1lb. So here I am again to try and beat it this time. Everyone here is so positive and motivating that I can't imagine going any where else for support and motivation. I always read the message boards but just have not been able to keep up with counting calories and could not manage to eat right during all the chaotic times during the past year, it just was NOT possible. So I am hoping that now things have settled down enough for me to concentrate on ME and MY needs and to make MYSELF healthy. I DO NOT want to go through what I saw my mother go through. So I guess what I'm trying to say is I"M BACK!!!!!!!! AGAIN!!!

MEMAW!!!!!
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    We're here for you. **hugs** YOU CAN DO IT!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • tamifanny
    tamifanny Posts: 113
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your loses. Glad to hear your back:happy: Life does have a way of getting in the way doesnt it? We as mother's put our self on the bottom of the list. Time to rise to the top. I feel your pain too.:flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Bless your heart-- good for you for coming back. Hang in there!!!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    oh memaw! I'm so glad you're back in action hon!

hugs and my deepest sympathies for all you've been through!:flowerforyou:

And yes you are right...now its time to concentrate on YOU!

we're here for you.....you're gonna do it this time gal!:drinker:

hugs!
    Ali
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, we missed you.....I think a little me time is in order, after all the sad times, it's hard to loose loved ones.....
    If there is anything you need us to do, just let us know. My problem is not being prepared well, I had my grandchildren last week and I parked my little red wagon at the curb and guess what? when I came by on monday it was still sitting there, looking a little lonely. I snacht it right up and we are on our way :bigsmile: I'm sending lots of :heart: and prayers your way