hiiiiii

Options
heya all im hannah and im 21. I am planning on getting married mid next year to my wonderful partner jon. we have a 9 month old son together and even though I have had a weight issue for as long as I can remember I am finding it even more difficult since having my lil man. I really want to feel confident and healthy walking down the isle :D even though my partner is so supportive and says he lives me for how I am he is worried about my weight gain and so am I :( I really hope I can shift the pounds and be healthy enought to see my son grow xxx

Replies

• mghane
    mghane Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    welcome!! We're definitely here for support and motivation, so feel free to add me and good luck in your journey! :)
  • squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    welcome, & good luck :)
    a wedding seems like good inspiration!! photos galore.. plus it's your special day, of course you want to feel beautiful too! I'm sure you can do it.
    Plus the whole baby thing doesn't help the waistline, I'm sure, but you're still young so with some hard work you've got nothing to worry about!
  • xxhannahmburkexx
    Options
    thanks hun. i had the epidural and even now my mobility is limited :( its so annoying grrr