Hi I'm new to this site..

Mmi_713
Mmi_713 Posts: 1
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
Hi My name is Mary beth and i'm new to this site..I was giving this site by a friend and hope to get some support and make new friends and hopefully we can help each other...I'm doing the optifast program and have lost 64 pounds but down now 58 i've gained a few pounds but im trying not to be so hard on myself...i know i can do it ..just need to refocus...

Replies

• Keep it up! I just started this site too. I've heard good things. Good Luck!
  • Hello welcome 2 u both. Im fairly new 2 this site as well . Good luck 2 u both
  • cckeimig
    cckeimig Posts: 194 Member
    Welcome aboard! This site is really great, and I hope you'll find the support you need here! :smile:
  • ravamac
    ravamac Posts: 2
    Hello to all,
    My name is Andraya and I have been on this site for a while. I welcome you all and hope this site helps you as much as it has helped me. Please feel free to ask me for any help you may need. I may not know all there is to know but I always find that a little help is better then none.:happy:
  • vicki9168
    vicki9168 Posts: 89 Member
    Hi, Im Vicki from Australia and have been here for only a couple days.
    I have never counted calories, only carbs and not very good at that either.
    I do need to lose a considerable amount of weight but at the moment I am just checking out
    and getting used to just what it is that I put in my mouth. Am surprising myself everytime I add
    a food, in both carbs and calories.
  • ravamac
    ravamac Posts: 2
    Hi Vicki,
    I feel the same way. I never paid attention to the numbers that I was eating. When I started this site I almost passed out when I found out all the crap I was putting into my body. I was a real eye opener . I hope this site helps you.
  • I understand,

I am doing a fitness revolution with our local rehabilitation facility and had lost 5 pounds. This week I gained 1. It is so frustrating..... everyone says oh you are gaining muscle, but it is hard not to get down.
This discussion has been closed.