Missing Restaurant Nutritional Values.

Options
What do you all do to post nutrients to a meal from a restaurant that is not found on the internet? I had a delicious Signature Steak and Wedge Salad from Texas Land and Cattle today. and now I am at a total loss as to what to stick into my log.

I contacted Texas Land and Cattle for the information, but I don't believe that I will have an answer today. What should I do in the meantime?

Replies

• 6Janelle13
    6Janelle13 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    guess what was in them and the portions to ball park. I always assume my sodium was killed also
  • CynPierce15
    CynPierce15 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Track a similar meal from a different restaurant. Such as, Outback Steakhouse or Ruby Tuesday
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    They should know how many oz. the steak was & also what cut. That will get you an idea.
    I check to se before I ever leave the house, so I know what is the lowest calorie/sodium item for me to order.

Good luck.

2639362.png
  • gretahausen
    Options
    thank you all, this will help. Luckily, Texas Land and Cattle used a very lean (and very pretty) cut of a steak medallion on this one, with no seasonings (salt, pepper, msgs, etc) or sauces. So that should help a lot as well. The only bone head move that I made was that I failed to order the dressing for the wedge on the side. Live and learn.