Getting healthy so that i can get pregnant again

Jdamron90
Jdamron90 Posts: 2
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
Hi i know that that subject is really weird. I recently had a placental abruption (I can't spell). My daughter was born ten weeks early and recently past on April 2. I am trying to get healthy to reduce the risk of anything else going wrong again. I am having a hard time losing the baby weight but i am going to try as hard as i can.

Replies

• luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Jennifer, I am truly sorry to hear about your loss......I do wish you well in your future, however. You definitely have a great goal to look forward to, and your daughter will be there in spirit to help push you along!

God Bless
  • Im so sorry for your loss. That happened to me about 8 years ago i was five months pregnant and had to deliver and he didnt make it.. just excercise and eat right that all i can say!!!!!
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    I am very sorry for you loss. I sent you a friends request and also had a very risky pregnancy though we didnt know it till the end.

I would love to help support you along the way, and through your journey to stay healthy during your next pregnancy
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    So incredibly sorry for your loss. This site is great for support of all kinds. It's def a great thing that you're taking such a positive step in the right direction and making yourself healthier in the process. It's also great for keeping yourself focused and moving forward in a positive direction. Feel free to add me if you want :)
  • ron2282
    ron2282 Posts: 2,760 Member
    I'm so sorry for you loss. Below is a link to a thread for women who are trying to be healthier before they get pregnant. They are a fantastic group of lades! I think it's always nice to be able to communicate with others who have the same goals.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/206590-fit-for-future-families-april-2011
  • I to an on a weight loss mession to beome pregnant, I have polysystic overies and am insulin ressistant and my Dr told me that if i lose 50 lbs that I might start to have normal periods. I am 32 and rarely ever have a period maybe once every few years. I have lost 5 lbs so far and weigh 197 so hopefully with pure determination I will reach my goal in weight loss and my periods will regulate and will be able to conceive a baby here in a few months. I truly wish you the best of luck during your journies in life. if you would like to friend request me that would be cool I have been on the sight 10 days so far and have only one friend on the sight and am looking for many more!!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    So sorry for your loss.That`s good you want to be healthy.Good luck on your journey!
    jane
  • Thank you Ladies for you your kind words. I am horrible about sticking to diets so all the support i can get is appreciated.
This discussion has been closed.