Options
Hello everyone my name is Bri and I joined my fitness pal a week ago. I found it in my app market and feel in love. I was 150 when I started, and I'm currently 148.8 and want to be 140lb...that's my first goal. I ideally want to weigh 135lb. I've been off to a good start, a little under my calorie goals because of exercise. However, the only challenge I'm having is being patient, I don't know why, lol. I'm excited to be a part of this community and have been telling all my friends about it. I'm sticking with this program cause I can still eat foods I like but just have to watch the portions. I didn't know dieting could be so fun, I look forward to entering my food every time. Well good luck to everyone!!!

Replies

• 614jaimee
    614jaimee Posts: 34
    Options
    that's a great start! I have some great friends on here, so feel free to add me!
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Great start! Welcome...there very supportive people here and better yet, the site is FREE to use!! YIppie!

5649341.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • MamaReebie
    Options
    Hi Bri,
    I only joined a few days ago myself, and am having the best time exploring the site, and learning more about the foods I'm eating. A couple of years ago I managed to lose 50kg(110lb), but my weight loss has been idle for about 8 months. In 3 days I have already shed 1kg(2.2lb).
    Good luck on your weight loss journey, and feel free to add me :)
  • MamaReebie
    Options
    Hi Bri,
    I only joined a few days ago myself, and am having the best time exploring the site, and learning more about the foods I'm eating. A couple of years ago I managed to lose 50kg(110lb), but my weight loss has been idle for about 8 months. In 3 days I have already shed 1kg(2.2lb).
    Good luck on your weight loss journey, and feel free to add me :)