Anyone up on Body By Vi Shakes

Options
Would like to know if anyone has heard or ever tried any of these shakes and how they did on them. I am thinking of trying it but was told that they do not help suppress appetite but give good results when using them as a meal replacement. Any comments?:embarassed:

Replies

• FaeFae
    FaeFae Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    im on them!! they are delicious! They do not fill you up for a really long time and it also depends on what you mix in with it. I always have small snacks such as fruit and whatnot in between my meals. I still follow my calorie intake goal on here while on them. So far so good, I havent been on them long however some of the people i know on them have had great results!!
  • SimplyDeLish
    Options
    Every nutritionist I know says "don't drink your calories". Their reasoning is that it is not a sustainable way to lose weight and keep it off. With that said, you have to do what works for you.
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    My mother in law, sister in law and hairdresser are all on this. My hairdresser has seemed to lose some weight and is trying to "convert" me..lol.

I am not big on drinking meal replacements as I really love meals so I am of no help. I have been posting on a few beachbody threads today to find out more about shakeology because my inlaws are telling me the vishakes are the new shakeology. I am not sure why I bother since it doesn't apply to me but I like to be informed :)