Anyone need to lose 150? Be my pal!!

Options

Replies

• Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    I think I added everyone who posted on this thread but if I missed anyone, feel free to add me :)
  • Dkp1611
    Dkp1611 Posts: 16
    Options
    I only have about 80 to go, but its just gotten really hard for me lately. :ohwell: Anyone can add me if they like, and everyone who needs to can lean on me for the hard times. :wink:
  • 000angie000
    000angie000 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Ok think I added everyone. If I missed you please add me:). We can do this. One day at a time. One food choice at a time. One foot in front of the other. We can do it!! We Can!
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Anyone interested in a common goal for the week?

How about we each eat something we have never tried before? Share what you have tried since you started your journey. I tried Vita Muffins last week and really liked them http://www.vitalicious.com/. I've also tried several different types of fish that I had never cooked before.

Variety is the spice of life!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    Anyone interested in a common goal for the week?

How about we each eat something we have never tried before? Share what you have tried since you started your journey. I tried Vita Muffins last week and really liked them http://www.vitalicious.com/. I've also tried several different types of fish that I had never cooked before.

Variety is the spice of life!!

My favorite is the 200 calorie double chocolate muffin, triple chocolate vita tops and peanut butter vita tops. If you have never tried these before the best thing to do is order the sampler. I don't order the non-chocolate ones much but they are good too. Everyone is different. I use for my desserts, snacks and if I want something chocolately. Hungrygirl has good coupons for these too if ordered on line and the do not sale the HG ones in the stores to date.
  • ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    need to lose 100 more lets be friends
  • RENAEJAE
    Options
    OK - so were is everybody on this thread? You must all be gone to the gym or busy drinking your water? Come on girls - let's go!!
  • 000angie000
    Options
    Am I hearing an echo??

NSV anyone??
    I will go first.... While going down a flight of stairs today I had to hold the waistband of my skirt cause it was falling off!!! Yahhhoooiiieee!! Kinda sad... My fav skirt.... Maybe I will keep it to see how far I have come when I am a skinny one :)
  • AliBlake29
    Options
    Hey I'm a newbie, needing lots of buddy support. I am looking to loose 115pounds. Please add me :)
  • AquaAura
    AquaAura Posts: 105
    Options
    I have to lose 95 lbs 11 down and counting ... I'd love some more buddies :)
  • RENAEJAE
    Options
    Angie - That's great news. You can hang that skirt in the back of your closet and forget about it! Such a great feeling. I had to gather the back of my dress pants with safety pins yesterday! I am considering having a few things altered so they will last a couple more months.

Welcome AquaAura, ritaadkins2002 & Ali!

Eating lunch out today so I planned ahead by finding a healthy restaurant online. This place has a spinach salad with walnuts and cranberries. Something I would never have ordered 3 months ago. I'm looking forward to it.

The weekend will be busy for us. We have a BD party in the city tomorrow night and a dance photo shoot for our girls and softball practices on Sunday. I hope to find time tonight to plan out our weekend meals. I am down the 2lbs I gained over Easter PLUS 2 additional lbs this week! I do my official weigh in on Monday and I want to keep those numbers the same!

Caught some of the Royal Wedding while on the treadmill at 5am this morning. What a spectacle!! So glad I live the quiet life!

Keep this thread going girls! We can offer support and share ideas.

Drink your H2O today!! Going for a refil now.
    ReNae
  • 000angie000
    Options
    I have had a rough couple of weeks scale wise bit I have had several NSV so I am trying to be content. I am at the pont in my weight loss that people are starting to notice. First it was : you did something different with your hair, you look like you have been sleeping good, that's a nice new top. None of these things were true. They were noticing the loss but not realizing it. Now ppl r like... Girlll you lost some weight!!!! And it seems to happen when I least expect it and when I am feeling low. So I am thankful for that.
    I know I am rambling but it has been a looooonnng week and I need to ramble.... Please have patience :). Taks! Eeeeekk!

NSV : went to the dollar tree and bought lots of plastic storage containers. Went to the grocery and bought lots of yummy greens and veggies. Prepped all of them and put them in their nice new homes. So lovely! Now when I want a snack or I sit down for a meal I have veggies at hand and no excuse :)

Sweet dreams amazingly transforming people! I am off to dreamland. I have an advanced interpreter workshop starting at nine sharp in the am and I want to be coherent enough to learn something. :)
  • livymom09
    livymom09 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Good job with the veggies :0)
    3083580.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • RENAEJAE
    Options
    Nice job with prepping snacks Angie. I've been on a berry kick lately. I can hardly wait for summer so we can get whatevers in season up here in the north east! So I have to ask - what does NSV mean?

The weekend went well for me. I kept my calories very low since we went out Saturday night and as expected we ate some bar junk food. Too much sodium, but I kept it to a small qty and feel ok today. Down 2lbs this week (actually 4 since I had gained 2 lbs of water on the Easter Ham last Sunday!). Looking for a 3lb loss this week so I can leave 250 behind!

Busy weeks ahead with softball getting into full swing. I've got to plan some meals out ahead of time and make things ahead that we can grab and go. Any ideas out there?

Drink extra water today!
  • angijunbug
    angijunbug Posts: 205
    Options
    I need to loose that too & would like to by June 2012 :flowerforyou: you can add me too!
  • 000angie000
    Options
    Nice job with prepping snacks Angie. I've been on a berry kick lately. I can hardly wait for summer so we can get whatevers in season up here in the north east! So I have to ask - what does NSV mean?

The weekend went well for me. I kept my calories very low since we went out Saturday night and as expected we ate some bar junk food. Too much sodium, but I kept it to a small qty and feel ok today. Down 2lbs this week (actually 4 since I had gained 2 lbs of water on the Easter Ham last Sunday!). Looking for a 3lb loss this week so I can leave 250 behind!

Busy weeks ahead with softball getting into full swing. I've got to plan some meals out ahead of time and make things ahead that we can grab and go. Any ideas out there?

Drink extra water today!
    NSV is non scale victory. Anything that is positive and non scale related counts :).
  • flsunshine70
    Options
    Hello, I need to lose 120lbs, so feel free to add me. We can take this journey together. 2 down 121 to go. I stand corrected. Whoo hooo!!:flowerforyou:
  • afleming22710
    afleming22710 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 120-130lbs.

I'm always looking for new friends so feel free to add me!:)
  • Dellonious1
    Dellonious1 Posts: 209
    Options
    HI, I am new to this site and new to trying to loose weight. Im 37.... I set a goal to loose 150lbs. Hoping to have the weight loss operation(Bipass) in a few months.
  • Dellonious1
    Dellonious1 Posts: 209
    Options
    HI! I am new to this site...Looking to find people to chat with. I am looking to loose around 150lbs..