true dat, belugas! new whale in town.

2»

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,319 Member
    You're getting countsheep.gif sleeeeeeeeeeeeeepy
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    She was making a self-deprecating joke. She doesn't actually see herself that way. Let it go.
  • Heather75
    You're getting countsheep.gif sleeeeeeeeeeeeeepy

Hahahahahahaha!
  • cmriverside

I accidentally smiled at the orangutan lady in my profile pic and she thought I wanted to eat her baby because I showed my teeth. That's poor etiquette

OMG Heather, that's hilarious.....poor Orangutan etiquette. bwah ha ha........

/highjack.....
  • hehehe i think i'm going to like it here in the myfitnesspal forums .6_6
  • Heather75

I accidentally smiled at the orangutan lady in my profile pic and she thought I wanted to eat her baby because I showed my teeth. That's poor etiquette

OMG Heather, that's hilarious.....poor Orangutan etiquette. bwah ha ha........

/highjack.....

She looked at me, her eyes widened and she took the baby up into her arms. I still feel bad about it. I can assure everyone that her baby did not look at all delicious.
  • cmriverside
    oh no! Did you see the Orangutan at a preserve or zoo or something? How did you know that she didn't like you smiling at the baby? It says you "accidentally" smiled......how could you not smile at a baby Orang?

(sorry again, Sierra.....:ohwell: )
  • Mickers36
    Mickers36 Posts: 84 Member
    Shouldn't the little hotties be emerging.....not submerging.....lol
    I plan on becoming my inner hottie with my sense of humor intact :tongue:
  • Heather75
    It was at a sanctuary in Borneo. Some of them are rehabilitated and some are wild but like free food. Most primates see teeth as a sign of aggression. I knew that...

EXACTLY! How could I not smile? I didn't mean to frighten anyone. Story of my life...

(Yeah, sorry sierra. You'll lose all kinds of weight, etc.)
  • cmriverside
    Most primates see teeth as a sign of aggression. I knew that...

EXACTLY! How could I not smile? I didn't mean to frighten anyone. Story of my life...

Ha ha. I did not know that. But I've seen TV shows where the keepers smile at chimps, and the chimps don't seem to like it, so it makes sense. I think the chimps show remarkable self-control by not ripping the keepers to shreds....making them learn sign language. STOP!!

Here, take this next time ignore.gif
This discussion has been closed.