Pictures

Options
So I actually let my husband take some pictures of me last night. I was going to try and post some pics of myself on here the other day and the only pics I could find since my pregnancy were just snapshots with part of me in them. I advoid cameras at ALL cost! I have lost a few pounds and I feel so much better about myself... (I am even wearing shorts some now) that I let my husband take 2 pics of me and my son last night. I have my workout clothes on and it looks like he peed on me ( we were at some fountains) but I just feel like I reached a mildstone! Does anyone else hide from cameras at all cost or is that just me?

Replies

• RedCurls
    RedCurls Posts: 56
    Options
    So I actually let my husband take some pictures of me last night. I was going to try and post some pics of myself on here the other day and the only pics I could find since my pregnancy were just snapshots with part of me in them. I advoid cameras at ALL cost! I have lost a few pounds and I feel so much better about myself... (I am even wearing shorts some now) that I let my husband take 2 pics of me and my son last night. I have my workout clothes on and it looks like he peed on me ( we were at some fountains) but I just feel like I reached a mildstone! Does anyone else hide from cameras at all cost or is that just me?
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!!! You look amazing!! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Congrats! looking good hun!
  • rosemarymint
    rosemarymint Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I also avoid the camera. It took me a while to find a pic for this site. I had to go back to last summer to find a pic that was taken at a ball game, even then I'm hiding behind my daughter. I'd like to lose a few more pounds before I get a new one to put up here. So.....I know how you feel. Great job losing 12 lbs, keep up the good work.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    It's amazing how few pictures I have with my daughter for the first year or two of her life because I was too concerned with avoiding the camera. I placed myself behind the camera every time and on purpose, but no more!!
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I avoided them too. I was always the one taking them. Now I don't mind being in front of the camera instead of behind. I was making an album on shutterfly last night and noticed that I was in most of them this time and not my husband!
    Good luck in your weight loss journey! It's fun losing weight, isn't it!
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Options
    <
    I TOTALLY know what you mean. I have zero pics of me within the last couple of years, hence the picture of my cutie patootie!