NEED HELP!!!!!!!! ? about a movie i saw on lifetime

Options
kelsue35
kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
i cant remember the name of it and its driving me nuts. nor can i really tell you who is in it but here is what its about...
young boy finds out he has leukemia or cancer of some kind. mom works at a glove company i want to say it is call baylor but i could be wrong .. the boy goes through chemo and what not. his gf wants to get married and he tells her he wont make her his wife and widow in the same week/month she (gf) holds a blood drive at school to find a bone marrow donor .. finds one but he has to have surgery first as they wheel him into the or he gives her a thumbs up and then on table he dies. the dedicate the field (baseball or football not sure which) in his name . i want to say his name is luke but not sure.

CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE BEFORE I GO INSANE!

Replies

• kelsue35
    Options
    oh yeah the company mom works for wants her to quit or they are gonna let her go because his med bills are so crazy and insurance doesnt want to pay or something but the gf's mom who is a lawyer talks the company into not doing it
  • Monda
    Monda Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I love that movie....It is called , "A Champions Fight" :)
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I rely on Internet Movie Database (imdb.com) for most of my questions like this, buuuut. I didn't see anything with "Call Baylor" or near it in the title.

Do you remember any of the actor/actresses names? What year it came out? You can search those thru imdb, but otherwise google searches are coming up with lame results for 'list of lifetime movies'.

I know how much this bugs you! Stuff like this bugs me all day long when it happens.
  • kelsue35
    Options
    THANK YOU SO MUCH. it really was driving me nuts!
  • kappyblu
    kappyblu Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Sorry I don't know the name of it, but you might be able to find it on the Lifetime website. If not, try Yahoo Answers in the tv and movie section, someone out there is sure to know. Good luck!!