*Snowflakes to Sunshine* Weigh-In #16 4.22.11

Options
Krys_T
Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
Happy week 16 Snowflakes! Congratulations for making it this far! You are all awesome contributors to the group. Please enter your weight here and on the spreadsheet. Make sure you are choosing your own name from the drop-down menu! Good luck ;)

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dEpzZVFrUmNCazV0U2tOSWpPWnZRUXc6MQ

Replies

• Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping for a good weigh in this week. I hope everyone else had a great week also : )
  • gethealthygetfit
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been posting lately, I have been lazy with posting, but I have been doing well. I am down to 194 so I have been losing like 1 pound every week which is awesome.
  • gethealthygetfit
    Options
    I was also wondering what the link is to the table that says the ranking and stuff. I had it saved on my other computer, but not on this one.
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    i'm so ashamed and afraid to step on the scale. i have no idea what i weight but it's def not 149 anymore :(
  • slimdebbiecakes
    Options
    Is it to late to sign up for this?
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    bump
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    i'm so ashamed and afraid to step on the scale. i have no idea what i weight but it's def not 149 anymore :(

oh this is healthy_is_best btw. changed my username
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options

I am soo with you this week I don't know why (well I might know) But the scale hasn't been nice this week. My offical weigh in is tonight so I hope I can get ride of some of this before than. :(
  • simplyxaddicted
    simplyxaddicted Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Lw- 156.6
    Cw- 156.0
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    Last week: 187
    This week: 183.6

YES! Scale movement! Finally what I have been tweaking this week has paid off!
  • simplyxaddicted
    simplyxaddicted Posts: 292 Member
    Options

Congrats hun !! So happy for you !! What did ya do to lose that much ? You are rocking it ! I
    have been stuck at a plateau for 3 weeks!
  • mkingraham
    mkingraham Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • mommy2two07
    mommy2two07 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I was also wondering what the link is to the table that says the ranking and stuff. I had it saved on my other computer, but not on this one.

I lost my bookmark to that because my hard drive crashed. I don't remember what I weighed last week.
  • mkingraham
    mkingraham Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    216 this week! Official 30 lbs down, 10 lbs to go with just over 5 weeks left!

woohoo!
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    SW: 292 lbs
    LW: 270.2 lbs
    CW: 269.2 lbs

Down 1 lb this week. Not bad for tom. I didn't expect any loss at all. :-)
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options

I lost my bookmark to that because my hard drive crashed. I don't remember what I weighed last week.

Links:
    Weigh In : https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEpzZVFrUmNCazV0U2tOSWpPWnZRUXc6MQ&theme=0AX42CRMsmRFbUy1iODQwMzFlYi1iZjJhLTRmNmUtODQ0My1iNjJmYTUzNjQ2ZWE&ifq

Spreadsheet: https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AppSGJJkhgSYdC0xdHM4ZTExX1VONWxRMzVtUnBXVUE&hl=en&authkey=CNzy7eEC#gid=0
  • givprayz
    givprayz Posts: 328
    Options
    156!!! The first time since April 7th I've really gone down, and the first time in over a month I can see an actual pattern of consistent losses again! Hopefully the plateau is busted and I can finish this challenge at my goal weight after all.
  • Dhathri
    Dhathri Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • klwa
    klwa Posts: 61
    Options

That's awesome! Doesn't it feel great?!?!

I'm down one pound for the week - From 152.5 to 151.5. Yay! Hopefully, I'm back on track now.
  • healthydoseofglitter
    healthydoseofglitter Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    LW: 224.6
    CW: 222.4

YAY! After the stress I have been having that was awesome to see this morning!!! Watch out ONEderland I am coming straight for you!!!!