I can't be the ONLY one with this problem

Options
2»

Replies

• FireRox21
    FireRox21 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    The E-Cig thing sounds interesting. I have seen the infomercials, but just don't know about buying stuff from tee-vee! Is there a brand of e-cig that is reputable and works? If it will ease the habit, I would be willing to try it; and I'm sure I'm not the only one on this thread either!!

BTW, I smoke 4-6 cigarettes a day. I'm notorious for leaving "snipers" everywhere. A pack will usually last me one week.

And another thing that has me super concerned is the effect of smoking on my teeth. In the infinite wisdom of California's Governator, my dental insurance was cut and I haven't seen a dentist in over 2 years. And now I have smoker's teeth...luckily it's on the inside of my teeth where it can't be easily seen, but it makes me sad when I see it knowing that I am doing this to myself.
  • NickiStone
    NickiStone Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Is there a brand of e-cig that is reputable and works? If it will ease the habit, I would be willing to try it; and I'm sure I'm not the only one on this thread either!!

I use an e-cig called eGo-T. It is a little bulky but works for me as I do not have to keep refilling it with juice. You may be able to find a store in your town that carries different e-cigs and if not, there are quite a few online. As for flavors, I love Cappuccino, Dragon Fruit, mint and Cherry Cola. My sister's fav is grape and pineapple. (to each their own)

I have 2 different places online that I buy products from. Message me and I will send you the links.