Im back!!!

Options
I have been here all along, I just have been kinda blue and thankfully I haven't GAINED wt. I did lose a half inch off my middle(yeah) but I am back in the game. I am determined to lose this last wt and get healthy. missed posting and reading and talking with you all but I kinda went into hermit mode, mainly cause of my stupid insecurities. But now the weather is chilling down a little and I have soo much to look forward to mainly in MY FAVE time of year Fall. So MFP buddies I am back on the wagon one hundred percent!!!!!! Wish me luck!!!! but in my booohoo time I set up a myspace account finally...so my MFP kiddies...myspace.com/joanib777 hopefully thats how I send it!!!!

Replies

• FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I have been here all along, I just have been kinda blue and thankfully I haven't GAINED wt. I did lose a half inch off my middle(yeah) but I am back in the game. I am determined to lose this last wt and get healthy. missed posting and reading and talking with you all but I kinda went into hermit mode, mainly cause of my stupid insecurities. But now the weather is chilling down a little and I have soo much to look forward to mainly in MY FAVE time of year Fall. So MFP buddies I am back on the wagon one hundred percent!!!!!! Wish me luck!!!! but in my booohoo time I set up a myspace account finally...so my MFP kiddies...myspace.com/joanib777 hopefully thats how I send it!!!!
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Welcome back sweetie!!! :flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and good luck to you. I know you can do this. Congratulations on not gaining and losing half in inch. That's awesome! Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Betty
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    hey you!!!!!!!!!!! so glad to hear from you!!!

I'm off for a run, but lets catch up soon boo!

hugs!!!
    Ali
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Welcome back you were missed. :flowerforyou:
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Options
    Welcome back!!! I was away too, and glad to be back! It must have been something in the air, cuz I was feeling the same way you were!!!

Glad to see you again!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    WELCOME BACK
    Good luck!!!

Kim
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! So good to see you again!

I am looking forward to Fall too! I thrive during that time of the year around here!!!

:flowerforyou:
    -Tam
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I love you guys!!!! I get a nice warm welcome!!!!!