Day One - Newbie

tubbyme
tubbyme Posts: 10
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
:happy: Well hello world of myfitnesspal! - let’s hope this is the way forward and together we can walk this path of mastering the food giant that has in my case at least rules my life for over the last 10 years......bring it on!!!

I was introduced to this by my mate Len (not his forum name) but he knows who he is, cheers Len.

Replies

• Nique691
    Nique691 Posts: 6
    This is my day one of using it. I like that its discreet and I was able to see where I need to better change. I hope this helps me out. I'm tired of being fat.
  • tubbyme
    tubbyme Posts: 10
    Hi Nique691, I know what you mean I have battled with this for over ten years, used to be very fit and active but time just creeps up on you and before you know it....bang... you look in the mirror or in my case saw myself on a video recording and thought to myself, who the hell is that? OMG it’s me!!! Gotta do something about this so it starts now.

I am sure you will achieve, you made it here so you go for it!!!!
  • Yes im a newbie on here too. lol I actually was referred to this site by any one, i say it on an advertisement, i believe on facebook lol. While i was looking at the stories on the home page, i thought to myself and said, "Hey, you can get other people to motivate you? I need motivation!!!" I'm 21 I have a daughter who is exactly 20 years younger than me. I was born in Dec. 89 and she was born in Dec 09. only 20 yrs and 12 days apart. What a coincidence? lol Well i thought to myself i was 190 before i got pregnant, i wasn't happy then with my weight. I gained 45 pounds during the pregnancy, since after i delivered my precious daughter; I'm now 212. I'm still not happy with my self nor the way i look. So as i say unto any one who reads my post ( Too formal, oh well) lol please add me so i can get all the motivation i need. I am wanting to lose at least 45 pounds. Who's with me? :happy: :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • skuta
    skuta Posts: 3
    I too am new to this forum... I had my last child 6 1/2 years ago - this has been an uphill battle to keep the weight from escalating at a rapid rate - I am 207 (which is what I weighed after I had him) which is a regain of the 40 lbs I had lost in between!!!
    I am hopeful that this web site will change all that for me!
    Good Luck to you
This discussion has been closed.