I'm brand new! :cry:

rockermom21
rockermom21 Posts: 11
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
I hope this shows to others that I'm in desperate need of help/ motivation.
I'm 21, a mother of a beautiful 1 1/2 year old girl named Aurora. She is my life and my world, but I'm not even fast enough to catch up to her as it is. Before i got pregnant i was 190 i wasn't happy then but i was happier then than i am now. I am now 212. during pregnancy i gained 45 i was 235 before i started to do anything to help lose weight. I'm now 212, and my goal is to lose what i gained during pregnancy and a little extra. My goal is to become 135-140, so i have a ways to go. Please any one add me, i need encouragement, and possibly someone close to where i live to go on walks with me.I'm tired of being to big and not healthy enough to catch up with my daughter. and she's 1! Thanks every 1 for adding me and encouraging me. We can do this 2gether!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• fitnessjch
    fitnessjch Posts: 449 Member
    Welcome! I'm loving this site.

Where do you live? I'm live near London in the UK x
  • I'm in Boise, Idaho United States. Sorry i haven't added all that jazzy stuff yet. lol i'm brand new and never used this site. So.... Yeah lol. But internet motivation is great to even if ur far away.
  • cherrieruns
    cherrieruns Posts: 342 Member
    welcome. There is alot of great support here and using the tracking for food/exercise really helps keep you focused and on top of things. Look forward to hearing how you are doing.
  • theresabell67
    theresabell67 Posts: 97 Member
    Welcome to the site!!! There is soooooo much information here and it's unbelieveable the support you will receive, fee free to add me as a friend. Good luck in your journey, keep positive thoughts and you will succeed!!!!!
  • welcome!!
  • Kelnurse
    Kelnurse Posts: 145
    HELLO! This site is a wonderful start in losing the unwanted pregnancy weight! You will be glad u joined. Already sent u a friend request :)
  • brenda_71
    brenda_71 Posts: 151
    Welcome!! I think you will do just fine here!! Just sent you a friend request! Support does help!! :)
  • carmenvo
    carmenvo Posts: 34
    Welcome! As you can see everyone wants to support you here :)
  • jchecks
    jchecks Posts: 133
    welcome to the site chica!!! you'll love this site...there is so much support and motivation! we're all in it together and you can totally lose that weight. :happy:
  • mommomlynn
    mommomlynn Posts: 35 Member
    WELCOME! I think you have just found the help you need.......I am loving this site and being with so many on the same journey helps so very much! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.