Hi im Danielle and I am new :)

Options
Hi.. I had a baby 7 Mos ago and thanks to a little previous weight and the baby I NEED to drop some weight and tone up. :) So here I am. I also do Bootcamp which I recoment to EVERYONE its a great way to make sure that not only do you get a great workout but that you are doing it right so you dont get hurt. I attend Fitness Fusion in Madison Al.
( www.madisonfitnessfusion.com ) and I get help with specialized home workouts, diet, problem areas whatever i need to meet my goal. Well any ways Im kinda doing this alone since my boyfriend is in Afghanistan and my family isnt interested in fitness so if anyone wants to talk or workout together or whatever feel free to message me or email me at danielle.freeman85@gmail.com or find me on FB with the same email. Good luck to everyone :)

Replies

• bluehooked
    bluehooked Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi Danielle and welcome to mfp. Everyone here is great and always there to help. Goodluck in all you do.
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your new baby and welcome to MFP! You've found a great tool to get you to your goal. Good luck!!
  • YPabe
    YPabe Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This is a great tool to meet your goals....Good luck!
  • darlene98
    darlene98 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!
  • carmenvo
    carmenvo Posts: 34
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck with your work outs. Everyone will try to support you as much as they can :)