Pilates

Options
I know when my daughter was in band a few years she used to rave about these things. I've seen and heard a lot of good things about them, but I'm not sure.

Has anyone met any really awe-inspiring results using the Pilates system?

Replies

• poncerjd
    poncerjd Posts: 23
    Options
    I know when my daughter was in band a few years she used to rave about these things. I've seen and heard a lot of good things about them, but I'm not sure.

Has anyone met any really awe-inspiring results using the Pilates system?
  • rosenbss
    rosenbss Posts: 54
    Options
    i did them all the time 2-3 yrs ago and i had amazing results, but i also walked 5 times a week and used a bow fles 2 times a week. they do give u alot of toning in that middle section which is great.
  • poncerjd
    poncerjd Posts: 23
    Options
    thanks! of course that's my big stubborn area too. I wanted to get some good beedback before I invested in something I won't use.
  • Stephomie
    Stephomie Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Pilates is awesome for core strength, which will help your posture and alleviate back pain, etc. My family (who are all crazy-fit) has a saying, "great abs are made in the kitchen." I teach a Pilates class once a week at our local YMCA, and agree that it helps to flatten your stomach, but until I changed my diet, I didn't have a totally flat stomach.
  • rosenbss
    rosenbss Posts: 54
    Options
    go to ****s sporting good get the one by anna cabbana it comes with a dvd and a 3 long rubber bands it was awesome also invest in a small ball one that is smaller than a baseketball maybe half the size like a kids ball. there are many different types of sit ups ect to kick butt in that area been doing it again for 6 weeks lost 5 inches give me a shout on my email here and ill give ya a list!!