New!

Options
Hi everyone! I'm brand new to this website, and I found it after I grew increasingly frustrated with Weight Watchers and my three month plateau there. I did Weight Watchers 3 years ago and lost 60 pounds, which was amazing. Sadly, the stress of going back to school and planning a wedding (and subsequently sitting around watching TV, drinking, and eating delicious food with my husband) led to me gaining fifty pounds back. Heartbreaking.

The new Weight Watchers program was a disaster for me, and so in a fit of frustration my husband and I quit and found our way over here. I've lost 12 pounds so far, and my goal is to get back to what I weighed before, and then ten pounds below that!

I love the community aspect of this, so feel free to friend me!

Replies

• karen415
    karen415 Posts: 55
    Options
    Welcome!!! i had the same feelings about the new ww. i have been on this site since January 6th and i find that I actually log into this site just as much as facebook lol, I made it my homepage for an extra remider! I wish you the best of luck and support!!

Karen
  • ADJulie
    ADJulie Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    This is an amazing site. Welcome to the community. I have tried WW as well and it wasn't enough to keep me honest. I woke up a year and a half ago and decided I didn't want to weigh 300 lbs anymore. I joined on her when I hit a plateau as well. The amazing people you will meet on here really help keep you motivated.
  • jchecks
    jchecks Posts: 133
    Options
    welcome!!! i have heard grumblings about WW...i was considering joining...but stuck with this site and love it (plus its free!!!) you can totally do it...take it a day at a time :drinker:
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Amen, WW does not work for me either. I will never go back to WW now. Good luck to you.