30 day shred?

Options
Is it okay to do the 30 day shred twice a day or should I just do something else? Does it give you better results?

Replies

• luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I think you are going to get better long-term results if you focus more energy on nutrition as well. Oftentimes people are killing themselves in the gym instead of focusing on what goes in their mouth. I did not exercise for my first 2 months, and dropped 40 pounds as I was concentrating on my diet/nutrition first. Even now, I only exercise 3 times a week, 30-45 mins a time.
  • karen415
    karen415 Posts: 55
    Options
    I would do it once a day, and do something like walk or run, or go to the gym. I would think you would burn out if you did it twice a day.
  • EllieHall
    EllieHall Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I do the Shred in combination with Zumba and a Kickbutt Strenghtening Class! Not sure I could make it throught Jillian twice a day, LOL. Love the Shred but I think that it may be too much muscle fatigue. But this is just my personal opinion from someone that still has a long way to go!

Good Luck! I guess you could try it and see if you could move comfortably the next morning.
  • MandyZacherl79
    MandyZacherl79 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I would not recommend doing this twice a day..What I had done in the past was the 30 Day Shred then I would either run, ride bike, or just walk for a little extra cardio..
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I do it twice a day at least 3x a week, and sometimes switch it up with Zumba or Hip Hop Abs.
  • sheree1984
    sheree1984 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I think once a day is enough. Jillian is intense! Also, if you are anything like me, it will get boring. I recommend once a day and maybe Zumba or kickboxing as another activity. Keep it fresh and you will stick with it longer : )
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I mix it up but I just got the Ripped in 30 and it is more intense than 30DS and I love it!