hi im new

Options
My name is Theresa I need to loose 35lbs..

Replies

• kat33321
    kat33321 Posts: 3
    Options
    hi :) My name is Kat and I orgninally wanted to lose 48 pounds, I'm down 21 pounds so I'm almost halfway there. Good luck!
  • determind2drop50
    Options
    Hi i'm New, My name is Dee, and I want to loose 50, but properly, hopefully 15 by summer!
  • joycemhall
    joycemhall Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    welcome, and good luck!
  • ran3grl
    ran3grl Posts: 1
    Options
    My name is Renee and my goal is to lose 130 pounds over the next year. I am not sure how I got to this point but I am ready for a change. Good luck to everyone meeting their goals.
  • lillyjem
    lillyjem Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi I'm new too! I've lost about 30 lbs in the last 5 years but I always get stuck right around 150. I want to lose 25 more and I'm hoping this forum gives me the motivation to stick with it!
  • rharvey75495
    Options
    Hi, I'm Rena' (Renee is how it's pronounced)...I've been on for a little more than a month....I've only lost 6 lbs...but since I have no thyroid function...I'm glad to be losing anything at all.:smile: I would be happy to be an encouraging partner for you, friend me if you like.

I found a really great website that has helped me out, it's www.nowloss.com there is a ton of great stuff on there and he will even send you a FREE exercise video....really free...I got one.

Just remember...you are not in this alone and God loves you, He cares about you and He wants you to succeed...With Him ALL things are possible.:wink:

Great luck and another thing...when you feel like you "DESERVE" to cheat, remember that you DESERVE to feel great in your own skin more.

R
  • Ante_Up
    Ante_Up Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Best of luck on your weight loss journeys! There is so much support here, I'm sure you'll love it.
  • HalfofHilary
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome to MFP. Good Luck on your Journey!!
  • blaseyly
    blaseyly Posts: 26
    Options
    Welcome :) My goal is 35-40lbs lighter