Hi!

I'm new here. This seems like an awful lot of work, hope to see some results.

Replies

• kasper923
    kasper923 Posts: 8 Member
    I'm new here. This seems like an awful lot of work, hope to see some results.
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Welcome to the funny farm Kasper!:happy: :happy: :tongue: :glasses: !

It's not nearly as much work after the first few days, and the forums can get kind of addictive, so much support, good advice and fun.

Stick around for a week or so, my guess is that you'll be happily surprised.

DO ASK if there is something you aren't sure about this bunch will have all kinds of answers for you, some of them even correct (teehee)!:devil:
    Ez
  • kasper923
    Oh my! Thanks for the heads up:tongue:
  • sclosson
    sclosson Posts: 120
    Welcome,

I love this place. It has made watching what I eat fun. I am more consistent with my walking, too. I can sit and read the boards forever. Well, if my kids would let me.:laugh: Stick around and you will find you love it too.
  • kasper923
    K. Somebody tell me where to get one of those nifty lil weight loss trackers
  • tacoman
    tacoman Posts: 40
    Just wanted to add my welcome as well.

Check the tool bar above and follow the steps. The effort is worth it. It may surprise you how easy it beomes.

65461.png
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Hi there! It is a lot of work. But so doable! I realized that I spent years complaining about being under-healthy, and wow...If I lost a .001 pounds for every time I whined about it??? I'd weigh 32 pounds by now! UGGGG!!!

The first two weeks are the trickiest, but you will get into your grove and YOU CAN DO IT! HOORAY! :flowerforyou: