I think I'm taking the calorie counting too far...

Options
Last night I dreamed that shampoo and conditioner had calories that could be absorbed through the scalp, so I had to be careful how much and which brand I used - eek!

That being said, it has become such a huge component of my day now. I'm going to a spring beer and wine fest this weekend and am trying to figure out when I can fit in a workout early Saturday so I can drink some beer and still eat some healthy food and stay within my calorie limit. Never would have thought that way even a month ago!

Replies

• Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Watch out for those body lotion calories! :)
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Hahaha!!! That is funny! I'm really glad shampoo and conditioner DON'T have calories because I use ALOT... lol.
  • bethany41h
    bethany41h Posts: 218
    Options
    Oh my... thank goodness I don't have ti find low calorie shampoo and conditioner.... I might just go insane!
  • CindyN58
    CindyN58 Posts: 39
    Options
    I think it's only natural to dream about what we do in our waking hours. My husband and I are both dieting so much of our conversation revolves around "How many calories is that?" We talk about it so much we are driving the kids nuts...lol

Enjoy yourself this weekend!
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Haha, I needed a "lol" moment today...thanks!
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    LOL, that'd be NUTS if shampoo had calories! I just pictured fat hair, hahaaa.
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options

That's why I stick to strawberry and avoid the chocolate mocha ones ;)
  • agdeierl
    agdeierl Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    That's a funny dream. I just recently stopped dreaming of food since I started in early Feb. I'm serious. EVERY SINGLE NIGHT I dreamt of some amazing food that I couldn't have. EVERY NIGHT for months. I felt like such a fatass for that! :frown:
  • arosegeo
    arosegeo Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    i was watching a show once with a woman who suffered terrible Anorexia and Bulimia, she was 28 and weighted 60 lbs,was afraid not that calories were in them but was afraid that the moisture from them and the shower would soak in and she would weigh too much so she avoided showers
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,015 Member
    Options

That's why I stick to strawberry and avoid the chocolate mocha ones ;)

ha ha I actually had that dream.....or at least I've thought about it. I bought a jar of coconut oil to eat, then realized I wasn't going to use it very fast so I tried some on my skin and loved it. Now I use it for all kinds of skin and hair care. Much cheaper and better than store-bought stuff, and it's pure. (Happy Earth Day!)

But at 120 calories a Tbsp and 14g of fat (12 of it Saturated!) I worry that I'm having lovely skin at the expense of it soaking in! Too funny.
  • olyrose
    olyrose Posts: 569 Member
    Options

ahahaha! That would be sooo cruel!
  • olyrose
    olyrose Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    LOL, that'd be NUTS if shampoo had calories! I just pictured fat hair, hahaaa.

Fat hair totally cracks me up! I could use some fattening of my hair, though :)
  • ladyphoto
    ladyphoto Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Yes, and, I use my once a week deep conditioning treatment as my "cheat"