Does anyone Zumba?

Options
Noticed results?

Replies

• AngelaPowPowPOW
    Options
    Who DOESN'T Zumba is a better question! :smile: I started two weeks ago, twice a week. I can now feel "abs"...I remember those! I also am starting to get, what my best friend's hubby calls "Guns". My son even noticed more definition in my arms.
  • Nyirishlass
    Options
    I have been doing Zumba for 2 months, lost 40 lbs and over 10" in just my hips...I moved on to the Exhilarate Zumba and what a work out!!! If you are doing it, keep it going...it pays off : )
  • tammydspice
    tammydspice Posts: 102
    Options
    2 weeks, 4 times a week, lost 2.5 inches from my waist! That and I love it, it makes me happy to dance!!
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
  • pineappleroo
    pineappleroo Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Love it! Always shocked at how sweaty I am at the end. Having so much fun I never notice until its over! Keep it up! Makes you use muscles you normally don't.
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, LOVE IT. I will say, there are many ways to do Zumba...ALL OUT...where you will lose or like a lot of people I see at the gym and it is without much effort so you won't see much loss. So, do it with gusto and you will see a difference.
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Yes, love it, have definition where I didn't know muscle existed! It's been fantastic for my butt, great for the last bit of flab on my arms, and of course my abs and legs!
  • newman84
    newman84 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    yes and though i'm not very cordnated i was doing it 1 a week along with p90x
    it was fun to laugh at my self and it helped alot
  • LillysGranny
    Options
    I definitely feel it in my core....and my attitude!
  • miljoy33
    miljoy33 Posts: 4
    Options
    yes I love it as well. I think its a fun way to get some excercise in without feeling like you are working out. Kind of like bringing the club to the gym lol. I just started a month ago and I do other workouts as well so I don't know exactly what it is helping. But I do know by the end of the class I feel it everywhere I need to.
  • bdjuly994
    Options
    There is a church in jacksonville that offers zumba on tuesdays and thursdays. Wherever you live find a place to go
  • ChirishGirl
    ChirishGirl Posts: 111
    Options
    There is a church in jacksonville that offers zumba on tuesdays and thursdays. Wherever you live find a place to go

Are you talking Jacksonville, FL? Which church?
  • jessicap2009
    Options
    Awesome---do you add it to you exercise log? I wasn't sure how to figure the calories
  • bdjuly994
    Options
    It is Faith Assembly on Firestore road- from 103rd street pass forest high school and keep going and the Church is down the road on the left. I called and it cost $7 per session so I decided against it. I was thinking it would be a ministry maybe $2 or something- not $7. LOL SO I decided to do other exercises. Thanks