Options
JJtexasgirl
JJtexasgirl Posts: 106 Member
Meh...who cares?

Replies

• mlemonroe2
    mlemonroe2 Posts: 603
    Options
    Really! How long do we have to hear about this?? I don't even have cable and I'm sick of hearing about it!
  • OnionCookie
    OnionCookie Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I'm curious about the dress but after I see that I'm turning it off. Already a bit sick of every net site out there talking about it. I feel sorry for those two in a way. I couldn't imagine having to put up with all the crap.
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    I am so sick of it ... they are on everywhere! I get they are royal and famous but holy crap move on already!
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Ur in america and ur fed up - think how we feel in the UK haha x
  • AnnieFJ
    AnnieFJ Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I think there is more coverage in the US than in the UK. its quite easy to avoid here!
    The only good thing is that we get another holiday! :)
  • mlemonroe2
    mlemonroe2 Posts: 603
    Options
    I think there is more coverage in the US than in the UK. its quite easy to avoid here!
    The only good thing is that we get another holiday! :)

You get a holiday for this????? Like, you don't have to go to work??? AWESOME! :drinker:
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    yeah wooo hoooo 1 extra day and my emplyers dont agree with the royals so we just get an extra day that we can take whenever we want :) x

In scotland its at the descetion of our emplyers, they dont have to give us a holiday but I think they do in england and wales x
  • JJtexasgirl
    JJtexasgirl Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Wow - a national holiday to celebrate that 2 people are seen as better than everyone else, simply because one of them was born. Wow.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I wish the whole blasted thing would just DIE......I mean really, does anyone care that much? SIGH
  • djnelson1024
    Options
    Not I said the Fly
  • SKP1986
    SKP1986 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I don't care about it and I've actually lived in London. I understand that there are people here that DO care about it, but I am so tired of hearing of it on every channel or radio station I turn to. RAWR!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I heard on the radio today that there are sheet sets you can purchase that have the couple's image on them. How creepy is that!! I guess if you're into that kind of stuff but ICK!!!
  • MistressV
    MistressV Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Its getting some overkill for sure!

For fun Im going to make Photoshop pics for my mom and I wearing some Royal Wedding Hats on our facebook pages.

Maybe add a tea sets and wave royally to friends! hehe