can you tell a difference?

Options
Just wondering if my hard work is paying off, my scales been stuck fer quite some time lol, working on that. but can you see a difference?
4ub3mc.jpg
Started March last year, my starting weight was 155 now currently roaming around 130, but today 128:)

Replies

• CJC128
    CJC128 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great. Congrats!
  • funky_stripes
    funky_stripes Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    well apparently not enought of a difference if i only get one response lol
  • RunChinni
    RunChinni Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    There's definition for sure. There are changes, you know it ;-)

The thing is, it's not very obvious to us since you've put up pictures with you in different clothing.

Do you find yourself fitting better into older jeans and tops? If yes, there's a difference alright :)
  • funky_stripes
    funky_stripes Posts: 119 Member
    Options

The thing is, it's not very obvious to us since you've put up pictures with you in different clothing.

Do you find yourself fitting better into older jeans and tops? If yes, there's a difference alright :)

well when i started i wore size 9 jeans, and the last pair i bought a month ago were size 3. :) i jsut dont get how some of those size 9 ones still fit :S
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Woah, you're stomach looks crazy good!
  • RunChinni
    RunChinni Posts: 149 Member
    Options

well when i started i wore size 9 jeans, and the last pair i bought a month ago were size 3. :) i jsut dont get how some of those size 9 ones still fit :S

Most women's jeans now are elastic. Maybe that's why. I wouldn't give it much thought. :)