Red dress, a cape, and the sword..

Options
So like a bull drawn to the red cape and his demise by the sword, so was my workout led to disaster by a red dress and matching lipstick on Hanna Storm on ESPN this morning.  Was running on the elliptical this morning and got distracted and missed a 3-5 minute chunk of time.  Should have had 2 minutes of high intensity in there and I would have continued to beat my goal.  Then as if that hadn't derailed me enough, the cleaning guy at LA Fitness plugged his backpack vacuum in on the run of power that was supplying my elliptical.  I was in the middle of my high intensity interval going over 10 mph and the machine went from level 10 resistance to level 25!!!  I was pissed.  Went from over 10 mph to less than 3 mph and almost launched me off the machine!  So, all that and I was only a tenth or so off of beating my last workout.  

But, I moved on... Moved through it...  Moved upward...  

Replies

• pretentiouskate
    Options
    WOW did you say anything to the employee, maybe the person at the desk?! You could have been seriously injured - they really should know better!
  • twinwolf
    twinwolf Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    It's not my normal LA Fitness... So I didn't say anything. Didn't want to cause a scene.. I calmed down enough by the end of the workout so I let it go.. At my LA Fitness back home I've never seen them do that.