Options
    WOW.. Very impressive..:flowerforyou:
  • capoeirista
    Options
    Congratulations, That's awesome!
  • gratenni1
    gratenni1 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    That is great. How many more do you have to lose?
  • lizalmp1234
    lizalmp1234 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Im so sorry for the late reply, for those of you who asked what i had done, i will be really honest with all of you! I go to the gym 5x a week sometimes 2x a day. I burn about 800-900 cals when i go. Another thing is I know they tell you to eat ur exercise back, well I dont eat any of my exercise cals back and i stay in my 1200 cals. Yes it is very difficult but i do eat 3 times a day with 2 snacks but super small portions. I hope this answered alot of ur questions. I hope to post pics when ive reached half way my goal. Oh someone asked how much i have to lose. I am trying to lose about 70lbs. This profile picture of me u see is my current pic and i am overweight for my height of 5'1. Thanks for all the support. Much love :) P.S. Please note this is extreme, do not try it as mfp advises u to eat ur exercise cals back. Take Care
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!