Getting there!

Options
I joined today hoping that with the help of a few others like me, my journey will be much easier since I won't be doing it alone. Any tips are welcomed and greatly appreciated. Add me and let's get this party started. Thank you all.

Replies

• Kytana
    Kytana Posts: 63
    Options
    Welcome! You'll find lots of support, great tips and encouragement here. I'm new myself, and am amazed at what I've seen so far.

Feel free to add me as a friend, and we can encourage each other!

Kyt
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You will love this site!! There are so many encouraging people on here and it's a great way to hold yourself accountable for what you're eating. Good luck on your weight loss journey! Sent you a friend request. :)
  • akaMrsmojo
    akaMrsmojo Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    MFP is the only thing that is ever worked for me. My advice, do not get discouraged. This is the marathon, not a sprint. There are going to be days you lose a lot and not at all. Just know it is for the long term. WELCOME and you will love it.
  • dmsnurse
    dmsnurse Posts: 26
    Options
    Welcome!!

I am new here also, but love it so far.

Please feel free to add me as a friend. I love getting encouragement from others.

Take care,

Diane
  • julie_a_griffin
    julie_a_griffin Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You've come to the right place. I'm fairly new myself, and people have been nothing but friendly and encouraging. We're all in the same boat, so no one is judging you. Feel free to add me if you're looking for friends. Good luck!
  • Ante_Up
    Ante_Up Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You're going to love it here!
  • mssw18
    mssw18 Posts: 11
    Options
    Im fairly new as well but I love MFP so helpful and encouraging and has woeked for me greatly, and I hope you have the same positive experience :)