"Skinny Jeans"

Options
i dont know if anyone else has this problem. but i own a couple pairs of skinnies and i like how they look and everything but i think my calves and feet must be too big lol, i know that my calves are mostly all muscle and the jeans are just so tight in there. plus me feet barely fit through the little footholes lol. sure is a mission to try and peel them off....by the end there completley inside out. i dunno if i need to quit working out my calves er does everyone have this occurance with skinny jeans lol. p.s- i kno my feet are big lol but still i never wear them even tho they look awesome, they are just so hard to take off later lol

Replies

• Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Yup, I have that problem too.
    If they fit my waist, they are too tight in the calves.
    If they fit my calves, they are too loose in the waist!

I just go for jeggings now! lol
    Stretchiness all around! <3
  • Ryhenblue
    Ryhenblue Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Just get straight fit jeans and you'll have more room in the calf area.
  • funky_stripes
    funky_stripes Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    ya its just nice to wear skinnies for if your wearing boots. or a nice pair of heels in the summer. jeggings do work lol
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    ya its just nice to wear skinnies for if your wearing boots. or a nice pair of heels in the summer. jeggings do work lol

I have 3 or 4 pair from pacsun, they fit very nicely, and they have soo many colors and washes!! :D
  • ashmom86
    ashmom86 Posts: 117
    Options
    I love skinny jeans with an awesome pair of boots!!! Mine end up inside out as well :p not a big deal for me, I know I rock them!!!! Im sure you do too being smaller than me!! I say, dont worry about it!!! You're the only one who knows the way they come off....oh and all of us on MFP but we won't tell!!!