Brides losing weight for big day!

Options
hi all,I'm new here and love this app! Got 6 weeks till the big day so gonna be as good as I can o fit into this dress..my downfall is crisps and chocolate!!!

Replies

• cruise160
    cruise160 Posts: 55
    Options
    Oh wow! I have around 16 weeks until my wedding!! Good Luck! Im in the same boat! I need to lose ALOT (30) :-/
  • Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am also getting married, but not until March 2012. I have a lot of weight to lose so wanted to start as early as possible! :)
  • Akaratel
    Akaratel Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    for the chocolate - try jell-o mousse temptations dark chocolate 60 calories.. :)

Crisps? I am assuming these are chips? Pita chips with hummous are a good snack, or wheat thins :)
  • jjhanlon
    jjhanlon Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Me too! Getting married end of June - hoping by then I won't have to suck my belly in like I did when I tried my dress on!!! I've gotten in the "lazy comfortable" stage, and gained a bunch of weight in the process... I really like this site better than the old one I was using. I WANTED something/someone to scold me if I went over on my calories for the day - and I found it! I think that helps a lot!
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I am a health coach and I have a bride to be as a client and she has lost 19 pounds in 4 weeks and still has 3 weeks to go. I am so proud and happy for her.

Good luck ladies.
  • blaseyly
    blaseyly Posts: 26
    Options
    I got married last summer and my best friend is getting married summer 2012 - I'm working on looking WAY better (40lbs lighter) in her wedding than I did at mine :)
  • EmmaShorter
    EmmaShorter Posts: 298
    Options
    I am also a bride to be. I get married in early August. However I get measured for my basque mid June! So I need to get as much weight off before then. I have lost 13 pounds so far doing slimming world. However I wasnt getting the best weight losses especially as I was doing exercise aswell this time around. I have now signed up here to hopefully give me a bit of a better boost.. I did sign up for the app supported by my phone (Nokia N8) but it was a site that had a free part and a part you could pay for so a little limited in the free department. I only discovered such things existed from a slimming world member friend of mine and downloaded what I thought was the app she had only to discover this was the one and it is way better. Just wish there was an app for my phone! Hint hint!! ;)
    I lost 2.5 pounds last night compared with 0.5 the previous week. So I am hoping to get nice big losses every week now. Here's hoping! Good luck to all the rest of the brides to be here!