Any New Ideas?

Options
Not sure what to do for exercise today. Want something new. Zumba, Taebo, Bike Riding, Swimming, and the Gym are routine. Any ideas? What do you do for your daily exercise? :flowerforyou:

Replies

• wonnder1
    wonnder1 Posts: 460
    Options
    My new kick is geocaching. Seriously, nerdy and fun and you can bring your kids...

http://www.geocaching.com/about/default.aspx
  • abeautifulvoice
    Options
    I started 30 Day Shred and I walk/jog up and down my stairs. I am hoping to get a bike soon, so that I can go cruising with my kids along the river. Good luck! :)
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Options
    Lift weights.
  • haydensmommy30
    Options
    Oh wow, that sounds pretty awesome. Treasure hunt!!. I just watched the video. I will for sure be looking more into it. Thanx!!!
  • haydensmommy30
    Options
    I started 30 Day Shred and I walk/jog up and down my stairs. I am hoping to get a bike soon, so that I can go cruising with my kids along the river. Good luck! :)

I just watched the 30 day shred on youtube. Looks like I can handle it. lol!! I'm barely getting to the jogging point, I can't go for long but I guess trying is all that matters. Bike riding just came to me in Feb of this year...I just learned how to ride one, that is!! I love it, but it kills my knees for some reason. I'm fine on stationary bike at the gym, no knee pain so I don't know why I get the pain on my regular bike.