looking for: SERIOUS, REAL people for support

Options
I'm looking for "friends" that are serious about losing weight, who will offer a little competition, a little encouragement and a little crutch when i need it. I'm looking for people that aren't expecting to lose 2-5 pounds a week and lose 50 pounds in 2 months. I want realistic people that want to change their lifestyle and expect and be happy with losing .5-2 pounds a week.

if you are that person, PLEASE send a friend request. I know it should be up to me and me only to lose weight, but lets face it, when you have support and surround yourself with people with the same goals.. you tend to do better.

Replies

• ttmuzzy13
    ttmuzzy13 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    ps. I am offering the same support if you add me.

I aided in a friends loss of 50+ pounds by encouraging her, supporting her and being there when she needed me. ( i was pregnant so i had to stop trying to lose weight)
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    u got it :)
  • EZGruv
    EZGruv Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent!
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    I will be friends with you! I only expect to lose half a pound a week (because I don't have a gigantic amount to lose).
  • dusk1977
    dusk1977 Posts: 295
    Options
    :happy: hi there i am a newbie and would be very happy to loose 1/2 to 2lb a week i have a long journey and would love for us to support each other
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I will definitely send a friend request. I have a lot to lose but don't expect it to be easy or quick. I'll be your cheerleader if you'll be mine :)
  • lkyeomans
    lkyeomans Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm on every day (not as much on weekends as I work two 12 hour shifts, but still check it)
  • PA21
    PA21 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You got it darlin'! Let's do this!
  • zoecas2125
    zoecas2125 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    5093613.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Nickichik
    Nickichik Posts: 11
    Options
    Me too on the realistic and lifestyle change part! ADDED!
  • Biert
    Biert Posts: 22
    Options
    I really want to change my lifestyle too, i've send you a request.
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Sounds good :)
  • ttmuzzy13
    ttmuzzy13 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU EVERYBODY! :) LOOKING FORWARD TO DOING THIS ONCE AND ONCE FOR ALL.