my wagon broke and i fell off it lol

Options
i have been doing sooo good! i even am eating all 1200 cal most days these day. heck i even tried to gobble some gym cals to for a change (yes i know i am supposed to, but never really get to them). but last night was the pits for dinner:noway:

we went out to eat and i got deep fried calamari, clam strips and fries. and do you think it stopped there??:embarassed: nope, we split a chocolate lava cake.

now i need a kick in the *kitten* and a boost back up on this so called defective wagon:wink:

Replies

• heyjuede
    heyjuede Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    i have been doing sooo good! i even am eating all 1200 cal most days these day. heck i even tried to gobble some gym cals to for a change (yes i know i am supposed to, but never really get to them). but last night was the pits for dinner:noway:

we went out to eat and i got deep fried calamari, clam strips and fries. and do you think it stopped there??:embarassed: nope, we split a chocolate lava cake.

now i need a kick in the *kitten* and a boost back up on this so called defective wagon:wink:
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Today is a new day, start fresh! :)

MMM fried clams lol!
  • shashod
    shashod Posts: 103
    Options
    I know what you mean - I went out for Thai last night and that put me slightly over my cals for the day but then I got home and had ice-cream, popcorn, pistachio nuts, potato chips ... :ohwell:

Today is a new day, bring it on! :happy:
  • heyjuede
    heyjuede Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    thanks.hehehe...today is a new day. as long as that scale is not yelling TILT i may be ok lol. off to the gym to sweat like a hog:laugh: and then make better choices today.
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I'm right with all of you! Let's show our hiney's who's boss!!!:laugh:
  • TheBull50
    TheBull50 Posts: 220
    Options
    come on now!!! it is all good. We all make mistakes in life and we learn from them. The motovation i use with my Tae Kwon Do Students is: " If we fall down 7 times, get up 8 !!!" There is always things that are not going to be perfect! You have been doing great and had one little slip up. It happened, leave it where it belongs: IN the PAST!!! Today is a new day. Work hard to make the best of it :-)