New Guy

Options
Hi Guys,

I'm new to this site and look forward to reading/participating in your posts. Here is some info about me.

I'm 22 years old and am a scheduler for a project management company. I am 5'11 and 303#s. I joined this site because I am determined that I am going to lose 100 lbs before I get married. I would appreciate any advice or support I can get.

Thanks,

Ryan

Replies

• skinnimini16
    Options
    welcome(:
  • VixFit2011
    VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Welcome...I just started yesterday and already am impressed with this site and all the great people here. Lots of support and knowledge. Best of luck to you and congrats on the future marriage!
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    wlcome! you have definitley came to the right place
  • andreadawn78
    Options
    Welcome! You came to a great place. This site helped me get thru my plateau.
  • WolffEarl
    WolffEarl Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Best advice is Persistence. Look at this as a life long journey, not a quick fix to lose some weight before you get married, just to let it pile on again after. It is a life style change to eat healthy and exercise, not at all like bringing your car in for a tune up.
    Still, congrats on getting married, whatever weight or shape you might be in. (Persistence also helps in a happy married life:)
  • sd101483
    sd101483 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great place - lots of great tools, and great people to support and motivate you! :)
  • alison2429
    alison2429 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    It may help people support you if you open your profile and write some info on there about yourself. If you are looking for friends it helps for us to know something about you. Just a suggestion!!
    Have a look at my profile and 'friend request' me if you think we can support each other.

Congrats on your wedding - it's great to hav a goal.

Best wishes