NSV @ work

Options
new_me_9_67
new_me_9_67 Posts: 369 Member
Our HR department decided to have another "Fun Friday" event today and to celebrate Easter they decided to do an egg toss challenge.
As part of the rules they decided that we could dress up and got extra points for our outfits. I had been trying on some old clothes and found out that some of my nice dress shirts started fitting me again (YAY!) so I decided to wear a shirt and tie with slacks.

I got to work in my normal attire and right before the challenge I changed. Well as I was coming out of my office one of my female coworkers made the comment "Wow how much weight have you lost? you look goo" I must admit that I blushed a little and it felt good.

So I go outside to get ready and several of my coworkers made similar comments (I guess I should wear a tie more often) needless to say I was very happy and it just made my day.

As an aside my partner and I came in second place with a toss of just over 20 feet, but we got to pelt one of the vice presidents with eggs for charity.

Thank you all for reading my little rave here and have a great weekend.
Martin

Replies

• julie_a_griffin
    julie_a_griffin Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Awesome! That's brilliant. Well done :D
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    well done :) keep up the good work
  • ItsTerriC
    ItsTerriC Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    It's awesome when others notice the changes. It really motivates you to keep going. Congrats and Enjoy!
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! You should show us the outfit!!! Good for you, keep up the hard work!
  • ravenclawseekergirl
    ravenclawseekergirl Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    This is great! I'ts awesome when other people notice your weightloss isn't it. Also sounds like yo have a fun job, or at least a fun workplace. :bigsmile:
  • LadyoftheDisc
    LadyoftheDisc Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Congrats! It's always great to know others are noticing your hard work! Keep it up!!
  • Zoe9636
    Zoe9636 Posts: 56
    Options
    Congratulations, its great when other people notice
  • evey83
    evey83 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!!! WTG :-)
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Congrats -- for both the weight loss and the egg! :)
  • new_me_9_67
    Options
    Thanks everyone.
    I should have taken some pictures before i went out there. I got pelted with a few eggs myself so I had to change.
    This has inspired me though to wear some of my nicer clothes from time to time and to post some half way pictures.

Have a great weekend everyone
    Martin

p.s. if anyone needs another friend on here please feel free to add me
  • Biert
    Biert Posts: 22
    Options
    Great job, its moral boosts like these that can help a lot.
  • Me4me68
    Me4me68 Posts: 19
    Options
    YaY!! Way to go!!! Such a great feeling I'm sure!!
  • new_me_9_67
    Options
    This is great! I'ts awesome when other people notice your weightloss isn't it. Also sounds like yo have a fun job, or at least a fun workplace. :bigsmile:

I do work at a great place. We have a lot of fun here.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!