Turbo Fire/Chalean Extreme Hybrid

Options
Starting my 20 week turbo fire/chalean extreme hybrid workout. 20 weeks of hard core workouts! Has anyone else done this? How many weeks in before you could really see the changes?

Replies

• deema79
    deema79 Posts: 108
    Options
    Sorry, not me. I will be starting the hybrid this weekend. I took this week off after completing the 12 week TB.
    TF gave me excellent results as did Chalean Extreme. I cant wait to see the results after doing the Hybrid.

Much success to you :*)
  • lesliemk
    lesliemk Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Monday... we should buddy up!! I'm throwing in Brazil Butt Lift too though--gotta get ready for that bikini. :D Did you do TF or CLX alone first? I just finished CLX and I had results at 30 days, but day 45 was a huge turning point for me. Day 90 and I'm blown away, but I still want MORE!!!!!!!
  • SShyladyB
    SShyladyB Posts: 12
    Options
    I started today. I did the 40 min stretch. Gonna break my neck stickin to it this time no matter what!! Lol! :laugh:
  • SShyladyB
    SShyladyB Posts: 12
    Options
    That's awesome!! I just started today! Hope i see those type of results!!
  • bekahjk
    bekahjk Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I am on week four of a TF/CE hybrid! I am loving it.
  • catieschwartz
    catieschwartz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing the TurboFire Inferno Plan! I LOVE Turbofire...so much better than running on a boring tredmill for an hour :)

How do you like Chalean Extreme? I've seen people get amazing results from it!