I hope this helps me!

Options
Tomorrow its on! I'm exercising and nothing is getting in my way! Unless my two year old just wont have it :/

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome! This site has everything you need. Just log in your foods every day and don't lie to it or yourself. The database is huge and all the advise and help is at you fingertips. Best of luck on your healthy journey.
  • mlemonroe2
    mlemonroe2 Posts: 603
    Options
    I so feel you! I have a 15 month old daughter. ( who right now is really mad I am on the computer and not sitting on the floor with her!!) I know how hard it is to find "me" time. Good luck!!!!
  • Mkmassey3
    Mkmassey3 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Good Luck on your journey! You are at the right site!! I love it here! :flowerforyou:
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Look at the ribbons, which indicate weight loss. You will see people on here that have lost 100+ lbs. Mine says 17 lbs lost and tomorrow I will have been on here 4 weeks. This site is fabulous! You will see all kinds of success stories and people are doing it the right way; controlling calories and exercising. I never thought it would be this easy to do. I will say I know my weight loss is probably not the norm and will probably slow down, but I am doing all I can to stay on 4 lbs a week avg weight loss. That way if I drop down to "only" losing 2 lbs a week it will still be good. In the interim, I am loving the heck out of this site and enjoying the ride. I damn near had to change my shorts today when I got on the scales at the gym and was under 250 lbs because I was so pumped.