30 day shred - Appearance of results?

Options
Everyone who did the 30 day shred videos... how many days did it take before you started noticing any weight/inch loss?

Replies

• armywife121110
    Options
    I only weigh and tape myself once a week but after 5 days i lost 3.5 lbs and 1 inch on my hips, tummy n thights but i'm also combining it with the south beach diet so i dont know how accurate my results will be...
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Less than two weeks. And I didn't even do it every day. I can even see pecs forming!
  • Jenn070608
    Jenn070608 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    thanks for posting this question. I just ordered mine and still waiting to get it. Can't wait to start.
  • sandyw127
    sandyw127 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    IVE BEEN DOING IT FOR A WEEK NOW. AND I HAVE LOST ALOMST 2 POUNDS NEED TO DO MY MEASUREMENT.
  • breakingthecycle
    breakingthecycle Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    When I was doing the shred I noticed results after the first 10 days of L1. I stopped and I can already see my body going back to the old look. Not happy but my knees couldnt take the weight I am carrying right now.
  • lnadeau66
    lnadeau66 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this, my 30 day shred is on the way...
  • teachparents
    teachparents Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    i did the first level for about 15 days.. didnt notice much .. just a little better fitting in the clothes. i trie dthe second level and gave up. have started the first level again, and after 10 days on it and 3 on level two can DEFINETLY see a flatter tummy.. and feeling the strong arms....

most people here i think see results in about the 20th day,,, for me it was a little more work.. but it does definetly work!!! good luck... i love doing the shred!