What's everyone's favorite BAD meal?

Options
13»

Replies

• mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    A giant steak.... Covered in some kind of butter sauce. A beer on the side with a giant basket of fries.

Oh yeah...

Favorite Healthy food:

Hate them all. But I eat them anyways.
  • mamabear0222
    mamabear0222 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    My all time fav that I could honestly have a few times a month
    Olive Garden Chicken Parm with Fettucine Alfredo, WITH breadsticks of course and alfredo sauce for dipping AND a cherry coke!!
    thankfully I live in Canada and we dont have Olive Garden here!! :) whew!
  • LeahBeah12
    LeahBeah12 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Portillos italian beef with mozzarella and cheese fries. Once I found out the cheese fries alone had almost 1500 calories for a small I almost fainted! I also love pizza and mac and cheese. Basically anything with cheese!

My fave healthy meal is a turkey wrap on a whole grain flatbread with romaine, mozzarella, turkey, and light ranch dressing.
  • jimjamsjet
    jimjamsjet Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I can enjoy any food that i know is bad for me. I just love it
  • JulyHummingbird
    JulyHummingbird Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Chicken fried steak with cream gravy. It's so bad, but I allow myself to have it once per year :) Favorite healthier meals? Hmmm.... Kashi Go-Lean with unsweetened almond milk. Mushroom and asparagus omelette. Rotisserie chicken (organic) with grilled vegetables. I really eat pretty simply - and feel wonderful (and full!).
  • sandman27959
    Options
    Domino's Pizza Cheesy Bread.
  • Autumn1206
    Autumn1206 Posts: 126
    Options
    reading over all of your bad meals, and I think I just gained a pound or two...
  • Diana061
    Diana061 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Potato and Cheese Piergioes with butter and sauteed onion ...nom nom nom .. yummy
  • skuta
    skuta Posts: 3
    Options
    My favorite all time meal ... a grilled hamburger - w/ lettuce, tomato, mayo, pickle.. corn on the cob... and of course CHIPS! This is probably something I may never eliminate - just adjust a little!
  • kaleas
    kaleas Posts: 200
    Options
    Chinese food. Pad Thai. General Tso's Tofu. Fried Rice.

All that greasy oil is just heaven.
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Hard to pick 1 favorite bad meal seeing as almost everything I used to eat was bad. I'll have to go with a fried fisherman's platter, fish, clams, scallops, french fries and onion rings. All battered and fried and dripping with grease. I've got to say as I describe it now I'm getting nauseous thinking about all that grease.:sick:
    Favorite healthy food is a salmon burger with lettuce, spicy mustard and jalapenos on deli thins.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese Burger.
    I have 1 a month. My guilty pleasure.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    toss up between pizza and mc dondald's big macs.
    I haven' t had a Big Mac in over 2 years.
    pizza I had a slice from Costco about a month ago.
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    My favorite bad meal is pretty much anything white pasta. I looooooooooooove white pasta :P

My favorite healthy meal would have to be turkey burgers with fruit. Yum :D
  • BoPeep1967
    BoPeep1967 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wow...good question. Who can pick just one meal?
    Pizza - half sausage/half pepperoni, Chinese pepper steak, fried rice, eggroll, wonton soup, with an order of Chinese ribs on the side, Chili's Presidente Margaritas (lots of em) with appetizer sampler platter, the local diner's giant cheeseburger deluxe with lots of fries, and a chocolate shake, McDonald's 20 pc. nuggets, large fries, and a shake, a big platter of nachos with cheese and beans and all the fixins, Buffalo Wild Wings and a side of chili cheese fries, need I go on????
  • rhodes2b
    rhodes2b Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Mac and cheese. It is one food I haven't had yet beecause I don't know how far it will throw off this journey.
  • Believeth64
    Believeth64 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I don't know if this is what some call really bad but i love homemade taco i use ground turkey and weight watchers low fat cheese then i top them with lettuce the shell make me feel like i am eating something crunchy like chips well for healthy some might disagree i eat morning star chick patty with broccoli that is my favorite meal now i eat them because i have a cholesterol problem and they are vegetarian
  • westcoastSW
    westcoastSW Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    1. Double-double with fries from In-N-Out
    2. Spicy chicken sandwich with waffle fries from Chick-Fil-A

my guilty pleasures :ohwell:

edited to add: any meal accompanied by a few good beers :drinker:
  • bs_price
    bs_price Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    i have so many to choose from love pizza and cheesesteaks and burgers and we used to eat fried chicken like there was no tomorrow i miss food sometimes but i'm sure it will be worth it when i hit my goal