WTH

peej76
peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
is wrong with me. Well at least I lasted a day and one morning this time. By lunch yesterday I find myself eating fast food and last night it was cinnamon buns and chips. I don't know how I don't weigh as much as an elephant. I really need to stop thinking that I need junk food.....but it tastes soooo good!!
And that was all after I noticed a three pound loss! Sabotage queen here!

Replies

• peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    is wrong with me. Well at least I lasted a day and one morning this time. By lunch yesterday I find myself eating fast food and last night it was cinnamon buns and chips. I don't know how I don't weigh as much as an elephant. I really need to stop thinking that I need junk food.....but it tastes soooo good!!
    And that was all after I noticed a three pound loss! Sabotage queen here!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    as many around here have said...Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels.
    I just try and remember that when I find myself putting empty calorie high fat foods in my mouth.
    It really is about re-wiring your brain
    I feel your pain!!
  • I had those days allllll last weekend. Then these last two days I forced myself to eat fruit and ater only because I felt so terrible and now my cravings have seemed to be gone. A lot of folks on here will tell you to plan a daily "treat' into your calories to help with cravings but I don't have the control to do that quite yet haha so I just try to cut those things out except for every once in a while. Anyways just hang in there and move from it..you can so do it!
  • Javancub
    Javancub Posts: 181
    as many around here have said...Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels.

I posted that right at eye level on my refrigerater, and inside the cabinet doors so that when i do wonder over and reach for a bad snack, i will read it, and it will make me think twice...am i really hungry? or am i craving? I even taped a Peanut M&M (sounds funny but its my all time weakness) to it.