I HATE that

Amy62575
Amy62575 Posts: 422 Member
edited September 26 in Food and Nutrition
...when I complete my diary it says if every day were like today, you'd weigh blah blah blah. I am not losing as much weight per week as it says I should and I'm tired of looking at it EVERY time I friggin complete my diary.

Replies

• Jenlynphi
    Jenlynphi Posts: 183 Member
    Hahaha, mine says the same thing and I am only averaging a half pound to a pound a week. I'm glad someone else feels the same way. It's frustrating!
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feel the same exact way.
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    As long as it moves in the right direction, I don't care if it's a half pound or less! I just hate it when it doesn't move at all! Now that really bites. :angry:
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    then don't look at it or press the complete button. if it's discouraging and frustrating that's more counter productive than good
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    It will move! The problem, is the Huge long winded debate of eating exercise calories or not! Personally speaking from experience. when I lost my weight the first time, I didn't eat calories back. And I lost 80lbs, so I personally would say, you want to lose, stick to eating under 1500 a day! and workout! Just my perspective~:bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.