would like some friends

Options
Hi i have been doing the fitness pal since january and have tried to get family involved in it but not interested, so would like some friends , I am 48 year old female from new zealand. Thanks Robyn

Replies

• Amy62575
    Amy62575 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!! Friend request sent :flowerforyou:
  • emilex
    emilex Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you! I will be your friend :)
  • realia
    realia Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    hello! nice to meet you :)
  • brandilea_willoughby
    Options
    feel free to add me, I am 35 live in the US. Just joined last week. welcome aboard!
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Welcome to my fitness pal. I know how you feel...I tried to get friends and family involved but most just don't seem interested. They are missing out b/c this is an awesome site for anyone wanting to lose weight. Lots of encouraging people on here!
    Sending you a friend request. :)
  • nukehiker
    nukehiker Posts: 457
    Options
    welcome to the site. I started here in January. I think being held accountable for what I eat has been great ! good luck
  • Autumn1206
    Autumn1206 Posts: 126
    Options
    Hi, I sent a friend request too! I'm 32 in Texas and trying to lose 51 pounds. Seeing the success of others will help me to stay motivated!
  • leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    i have the same issue, no one who is losing weight will join me :( my friend introduced me to it then hasn't be bothered, i roped my sister in who logs in occasionally but she is doing great! puts me to shame!
  • write2sonya
    write2sonya Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I hope you find this website helpful! Good luck with your journey! Feel free to add me
  • hyde1977
    hyde1977 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Best of Luck...You will find tons of support here! Please feel free to add me if you would like!
  • sinclare
    sinclare Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    i have been here 2 weeks. people are so nice! I am 48 and live in the US. Sending friend request!!
  • Jenn070608
    Jenn070608 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent.
  • sinclare
    Options
    lol I think we should all friend each other...
  • sinclare
    Options
    lol I think we should all friend each other...
  • sullyboo
    sullyboo Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!! this site is amazing, I've got my boyfriend, my brother and a work friend all into it. I'll add you to. Keeps you motivated knowing people can see what you are doing!